At the same way of music, the art education can bring us more benefits that you ever could imagine before. Let read a research made for children and young students to understand the importance of the benefits of art education.
During a full year we observed a group of young students who took art classes 3 hours a day, 3 times a week. The results show that students were more excited to learn more in school increasing their academic achievements in the field of mathematics and language, and many of them were more willing to participate in fairs of science and math and most predisposed to win an a award writing and essay or poem.
Other benefits of art education that a good art program provides for children and young students:
Let see some art activities that help us to understand other benefits of art education to develop of our children.
- Qualified teachers and renowned at a national and international level, you will have the opportunity to learn from their experience and their vast knowledge.
- It offers the opportunity to express on various subjects relating to art.
- As a student, you will receive solid basis in knowledge concerning to art history and other studies.
- Increase of student's performances which are necessary in the acquisition, development and application of skills and subject areas.
- Motivation to stimulate children's productivity during the creative process.
- Help to develop problem-solving skills and verbal and numerical skills.
- Improves visual discrimination skills.
- Increase the productivity and the fulfillment of academic goals, contributing in the discipline.
- Tendency to create cultural and historical awareness.
- Art assignments offer to children the possibility of produce important cognitive skills.
- Improve of fine motor control in kids through a holding narrow paint brush, cutting with scissors and
- Art activities to develop hand-eye coordination and other precise movements between kids include holding a narrow paint brush, cutting with scissors and sculpting clay, which necessary improve the fine motor skills.
We can conclude that art programs focus their efforts in helping their students to make possible all its aspirations, offer their students the necessary infrastructure for their development as artists; they offer personalized classes in order to give them more attention which helps them greatly to develop their own skills.
- Holding a narrow paint brush, cutting with scissors and sculpting clay will improve the hand-eye coordination to improve fine motor skills.
- Participate in some art education program; the kids get a chance to stimulate their creativity, imagination as well as their cognitive and problem solving skills.
- Concentration is important in a kid during an art project, at the end of the artwork the kid have a sense of accomplishment and it would be an incentive to other struggled areas of the school.
- Getting a self-expression through artwork would be essential for students in the moment of finished products as well as they have the opportunity to interpret other artwork and express their emotions.
- Due to the open-ended nature of art education will make in kids take more risks and a sense of confidence in their projects because they don't feel pressure if they finished products doesn't look exactly like all the others.
Art is undoubtedly beneficial for everyone because it allows developing our creativity and unleashing our imagination, an education or an art program is beneficial because offers to the people who want to pursue an art career a well structured and well-planned curriculum designed by experienced teachers.
For those without such intentions, there are more basic art programs which a student can take to improve their personal or professional life.
Remember to include these programs in your resume. Your resume is your key to getting interest from art hiring managers and landing interviews. These resume writing tips will help you write an effective resume and impress hiring managers and get the interview.